Tour Cost for 02 Adults in INR valid from 01 NOV to 27DEC and 03 JAN to 31 MAR 12
||Package Cost - AP
||Extra Adult Rate (above 12 yrs)
||Extra Child (6-12 yrs)
|Sandalwood-Deluxe Premier Room
Package Includes : -
- Scheduled transfers by Air-conditioned vehicle from the Airport / Margaon / Karmali Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
- Accommodation in well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- 3 no’s each of Breakfast & Dinner on buffet or fixed menu basis for Modified American Plan.
- Complimentary accommodation sharing with parents for child below 5 years of age.
- One half day sightseeing tour to Old Goa, Mangueshi Temple and boat cruise (subject to weather conditions) by air conditioned vehicle on seat sharing basis.
- Tea / Coffee maker in the room with one free replenishment per day.
- Two bottles of mineral water ( 500 ml) complimentary in the room on arrival
- 2 bottles of pint beer or 2 no’s 30ml pegs of house brand spirits & 2 glasses of soft beverages at our bar/restaurant per room per night. Beers/ Spirits are serviceable to adults only.
- Use of recreational facilities such as Swimming pool and Gymnasium as per resort timings and proper attire.
- Currently applicable taxes.
Sandalwood Hotel and Retreat in Goa offers exclusive selection of accommodations which consists of excellent hotel rooms, one and two bedroom suites and apartments. This is home which is far away from home, which is picturesquely located farm from the maddening crowd of city life, where tranquility and serenity flows in abundant. It’s situated in Dona Paula on the suburb of Panjim, in Goa. It is an admirable abode waiting just for you which offers superb blend of relaxation with modern amenities on the edge of the stunning Dauna Paula beach. Free wifi internet services, fascinating bar, the multi cuisine restaurant and many alike world class services will offer you a feel like home. It is next to Chance’s Casino, few minutes walk from Panjim Shopping and only 10 minute drive from Bambolim. It is also very well connected by air, rail and roads.